‘Viki'... is a fine, woven knot ring with a tiny blue chalcedony. Part of her one-of-a-kind jewellery for the Sheila Westera London Purely Wired series. Pieces within this series are "almost minimal' but just a lot more interesting.. The small light blue lace chalcedony is set in an elegant woven nest, a delicate combination of rose gold, in contrast with the light cool blue. And yet, another example of the kind of contrast that she is looking for in her work, even if only very delicately seen as in this particular ring.
- Collection: Purely Wired
- Style: one-of-a-kind ring
- Material: 14 krt rose gold-filled
- Stones; faceted blue chalcedony
- Size: mm 17.3 | US 7 | UK O | FR 54
- -one size only-
- Measurements: The length of the ring across the fingers is 2.4 cm, with a height of 1 cm.
- Weight: 5 gram
Please contact us for any more details you may require on this piece or any information on how Sheila Westera can create a jewel for you. You can Commission a Custom Design and choose the metal of Your Choice. Sheila loves to discuss the possibilities to get you your Sheila Westera Bespoke Design.