"Luzia" a cool black beauty with two stones that are tightly set together, giving her a remarkable appearance. Sheila added a radiant touch by using a natural golden yellow Baltic amber that sits into a nest of blackened silver, her extra bit of glamour she gets by having put a classy black tourmaline into a nest of yellow gold. This ring is truly extraordinary, to be wearing her as a cocktail ring, elegant enough to give you that extra edgy touch for a more sober outfit, and perfect for every day.
- Collection: Conversation Pieces
- Setting: Possessions
- Stones: Baltic amber and Black tourmaline
- Material: 14k yellow gold-filled wire and blackened silver
- Ring Size: mm 17.3 | US 7 | UK O | FR 54
- Measurement: The ring measures 4 cm across the top of the hand and measures from 4 cm in width, from the base of the ring to the highest point she is 2.1 cm at the highest point.
This beautiful ring is a one-of-a-kind jewel that has been personally designed and created by Sheila Westera. As a jewellery artist, Sheila's passion is to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Due to their uniqueness, each ring is created only in the size listed. Sheila can occasionally amend the size of the ring, the final decision can however only be made on an individual basis.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding this item or if you would like any information on how Sheila Westera can create a unique piece specially for you. We would love to discuss the option of a custom design and give you the option to choose from Sheila's collection of semi-precious stones, gemstones, pearls, plus your own choice of material; 14k yellow gold-filled wire, 14k rose gold-filled wire, 18k gold or sterling silver.