"Eeva" a two stone and total stunner of a ring, is made up with two stones and two type of metals! She has it all, is what Sheila thinks. Because she is sweet and elegant and has that feisty touch. The blackened silver gives her the perfect deeper edge and the elegant rose gold that touch of elegance, the stones are in sweet pink and in solid purplish red ruby, that give her some extra 'zest'. She is simple said uniquely bold and beautiful, a ring with the perfect presence for your cocktail hour or more. She definitely is a unisex ring, due to her large ring finger size and she can be made one to two sizes smaller on request.
- Collection: Conversation Pieces
- Setting: Possessions
- Stones: Peruvian pink oval stone, claret coloured corund/ ruby
- Material: 14k rose gold-filled wire and blackened silver
- Ring Size: mm 20 | US 10 1/2 | UK U 1/2 | FR 62 3/4
- Measurement: The ring measures 4.3 cm across the top of the hand and measures from 3.8 cm in width, from the base of the ring to the highest point she is 2.3 cm at the highest point of the ruby.
- Weight: 43 grams
This beautiful ring is a one-of-a-kind jewel that has been personally designed and created by Sheila Westera. As a jewellery artist, Sheila's passion is to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Due to their uniqueness, each ring is created only in the size listed. Sheila can occasionally amend the size of the ring, the final decision can however only be made on an individual basis.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding this item or if you would like any information on how Sheila Westera can create a unique piece specially for you. We would love to discuss the option of a custom design and give you the option to choose from Sheila's collection of semi-precious stones, gemstones, pearls, plus your own choice of material; 14k yellow gold-filled wire, 14k rose gold-filled wire, 18k gold or sterling silver.