"Anemone" This ring has two interesting stones and just had to be together! Their colours are perfect, and by using two types of metal, the rose gold and the blackened silver they form a total harmony in this strong but delicate and kind statement ring. The coral are found in the South of France in an antique shop many years ago, yes another special treasure with many memories attached. Anemone is different and true one-of-a-kind beauty that needs to be cherished forever.
- Collection: Conversation Pieces
- Setting: Possessions
- Stones: coral coloured vintage ceramic bead and grey/ black snow flake obsidian
- Material: 14k yellow gold-filled wire and blackened silver
- Ring Size: mm 17.5 | US 7 1/4 | UK O 1/2 | FR 54 1/2
- Measurement: The ring measures ..cm (.. in) across the top of the hand and measures from .. cm (.. in) to .. cm (.. in) from the base of the ring to the highest point.
- Weight: .. grams
This beautiful ring is a one-of-a-kind jewel that has been personally designed and created by Sheila Westera. As a jewellery artist, Sheila's passion is to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Due to their uniqueness, each ring is created only in the size listed. Sheila can occasionally amend the size of the ring, the final decision can however only be made on an individual basis.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding this item or if you would like any information on how Sheila Westera can create a unique piece specially for you. We would love to discuss the option of a custom design and give you the option to choose from Sheila's collection of semi-precious stones, gemstones, pearls, plus your own choice of material; 14k yellow gold-filled wire, 14k rose gold-filled wire, 18k gold or sterling silver.