"Mannou" ... Sheila is in love with colour combinations. Some stones that are set together give you that special energy, feel or emotion. The special green, the golden grey and the deep wine coloured stone, are making this ring spectaculair and at the same time subdued. The three stones are nested in her typical rough finish, in rose gold. This classy and chunky ring is an unusual cocktail ring.
- Collection: Conversation Pieces
- Setting: Embrace
- Gemstone: Faceted Labradorite, polished green onyx, faceted burgundy mookaite
- Material: 14k Rose Gold-Filled Wire
- Size: mm 17.5 | US 7 1/4 | UK O 1/2 | FR 54 1/2
- Measurement: 4.5 cm across the finger, 1.2 cm in height, this is a wide sitting ring on your hand and touching your other fingers.
This distinctive statement ring is a one-off jewel, personally created by Sheila Westera. As a jewellery artist, Sheila’s passion is to only create one-of-a-kind pieces. Due to its uniqueness, each ring is created only in the size listed. Sometimes, Sheila can amend the size of the ring. However, the final decision can only be made on an individual basis.
Please contact us for any more details you may require on this piece, or if you want any information on how Sheila Westera can create a unique jewel for you. Sheila would love to discuss the possibilities of getting you your own original statement piece or cocktail ring by Sheila Westera. You can commission a custom design and choose from her collection of semi-precious stones, gemstones, pearls, and more. You can even choose the material of your choice: yellow or rose 14 krt gold-filled, 18 krt gold or sterling silver.